Wednesday, November 14, 2012

One-step questions for Week #19


One-Step  Week#19, Saturday the 17th of November 

1.    I was here on time by 7:15AM to begin my class and warm up.
2.    I know how many weeks there are until the pre-test.
3.    I have my three forms checked off (Palchugi Il, Sam and Oh). 
4.     If I do not have all three forms checked off I have discussed private lessons with my parents or Instructors.
5.    I have practiced all 15 of my forms at least 2 times this week. (For higher degrees whatever your number of forms)
6.    I have worked on my running at least 2 times this week (doesn’t include today).
7.    I have done my 100 pushups 2 times this week.
8.    I have done my crunches at least 2 times this week.
9.    I have done multiple round kicks on the bag – at least 100 at least 2 times this week.
10.I came to class this morning with something in my stomach to carry me through a long morning of working out.
11.I know what and when my next due date is for check off.
12.I have begun writing out my board breaks and practicing them.
13.I have started to work on my weapons form – this can be writing up moves you like, working on tricks, checking you tube for forms, etc.
14.I do my forms as if I am having them  checked off every time I am on the mats.
15. I am determined, committed and will persevere to achieve my Black Belt regardless of the amount of time it takes me to accomplish that goal.

No comments: