Welcome to the NEW YEAR! Raise you fist, pump it in the air and give a big Boo-Yah if you are going to become a Black Belt or get a New Degree in 2013!
We are now officially in the last half of the time you have left to train. Its time to start pushing yourself a little harder each week and increase your fitness and endurance for the pre-test. I hope to see you ALL on the winning side of the Red Rope this week and wearing a new belt in 16 weeks!
1. I ran the full 1.5 miles 1 time this week and logged my time. In addition I had one other running training session (can be interval training or other training) this week.
2. I did my 100 consecutive pushups 2 times this week and timed myself.
3. I have done 300 consecutive multiple round kicks on the bag 3 times this week.
4. I have done 40 each of "crunches 5 ways" plus 7 bridges at 8 count 3 times this week.
5. I have physically practiced all 15 of my forms 3 times each this week.
6. I have mentally run all 15 of my forms 2 times this week.
7. I have done air sparring or partner sparring for two 2 minute sessions with a 30 second break between. Total of 4 minutes.
8. I have 40 or more moves to my weapons form and I have practiced them. (Completed form due next week 1/12)
9. I have asked a peer, a current Black Belt or an Instructor to watch me do my weapons form to give suggestions.
10. I have Taeguek Il Jang checked off. (Taegeuks Il, Sam and Oh are due on 1/19).
11. I have video taped myself doing Taegeuk Il, Sam and Oh this week and am improving my Taeguek forms for check off.
12. I have video taped myself doing Palchugi Il, Sam and Oh this week and am performing these forms at the same level or better than I was required to perform them in order to get them checked off.