Sunday, January 6, 2013

One Step Questions for Week #11 Jan 12th




1.  I ran the full 1.5 miles 1 time this week and logged my time.  I pushed myself to improve my time over last week.  In addition I had one other running training session this week.

2.  I did my 100 consecutive pushups once timed this week.  I have done a second set of 100 (doesn't have to be consecutive) focusing on perfect pushups.

3.  I have done 300 consecutive multiple round kicks on the bag 3 times this week.

4.  I have done 40 each of "crunches 5 ways" plus 7 bridges at 8 count 3 times this week.

5.  I have physically practiced all 15 of my forms 3 times each this week.

6.  I have mentally run all 15 of my forms 2 times this week.

7.  I have done air sparring or partner sparring for two 2 minute sessions with a 30 second break between.  Total of 4 minutes.

8.  My weapons form is complete (due 1/12) and has been reviewed by a peer, Instructor or Black Belt for suggestions. 


9.  I have Taeguek Il Jang checked off.  

10.  I have one of my self-defense routines written down (due Feb. 2).

11.  I have physically run through my Board Break sequences once this week to make sure I am accurately spacing and to check for interest / dynamics in my Board Breaks.

12.  I have at least 1 hour of teaching/assisting credit logged for my requirements.




No comments: