1. I ran the full 1.5 miles 1 time this week and logged my time. I pushed myself to improve my time over last week. In addition I had one other running training session this week.
2. I did my 100 consecutive pushups once timed this week. I have done a second set of 100 (doesn't have to be consecutive) focusing on perfect pushups.
3. I have done 300 consecutive multiple round kicks on the bag 3 times this week.
4. I have done 40 each of "crunches 5 ways" plus 7 bridges at 8 count 3 times this week.
5. I have physically practiced all 15 of my forms 3 times each this week.
6. I have mentally run all 15 of my forms 2 times this week.
7. I have done air sparring or partner sparring for two 2 minute sessions with a 30 second break between. Total of 4 minutes.
8. My weapons form is complete (due 1/12) and has been reviewed by a peer, Instructor or Black Belt for suggestions.
9. I have Taeguek Il Jang checked off.
10. I have one of my self-defense routines written down (due Feb. 2).
11. I have physically run through my Board Break sequences once this week to make sure I am accurately spacing and to check for interest / dynamics in my Board Breaks.
12. I have at least 1 hour of teaching/assisting credit logged for my requirements.