1. I have timed myself doing my 100 pushups once this week so I know where I am at for the upcoming requirements check. In addition, I did 100 non-consecutive pushups focusing on perfect pushups once this week.
2. I have timed my run once this week so I know where I am for requirments check.
3. I timed myself doing my 100 good crunches (hands on chest not behind neck, shoulders lifted off the ground) once this week.
4. I've done 45 crunches 5 ways twice this week.
5. I did my 350 multiple rounds kicks on the bag 3 times this week.
6. I physically practiced my forms 3 times this week. These are to be done slowly with attention to detail and technique - check stances, foot work, chambers, spotting, timing, intensity, eye-level, etc. Do them as you would for check off.
7. I practiced my weapons for 3 times this week.
8. My self-defense routines are complete, have been reviewed by an Instructor or a current Black Belt and I have one routine memorized and am prepared to demonstrate it.
9. I have Taeguek Il Jang and Taeguek Sam Jang checked off. (T. Il, Sam and Oh were due on 1/19).
10. I have Taeguek Oh Jang checked off.
11. I have at least 5 hours of teaching/assisting credit logged for my requirements.