Monday, February 18, 2013

One-Step for week #5 - Sat Feb. 23

Hello my fellow martial artists -

If you didn't already get me your strategy/game plan document - you have until next Saturday to get that completed along with the extra pushups.

This week I want you to use your game plan to direct your training.  Think about the things that you KNOW you need to work on.  Remember what I said last Saturday - a Black Belt is someone who knows what needs to be done and just does it.  Adjust your training time to focus on the items that still need work and briefly review the things that you are feeling solid on.  As most of you have this week off from school, I hope you'll take advantage of the extra time to work on things like your self-defense and your weapons form.

I'm sure I'll see some of you this week at the dojo but if not, I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Train hard and stay strong!

Ms. Paige

No comments: