Saturday, April 13, 2013

Shout out to the May Candidates!

I just wanted to say once again how very PROUD I am of the May Candidate group!  I truly wish I had been able to see you perform last Saturday - my thoughts were with you even as I was zipping through Space Mountain (well, okay, maybe AFTER Space Mountain).

I heard good things about all of you when I got back and I'm so proud of you and happy for you that you found the strength, determination and perseverance to get through the test and show how hard you've worked towards your goal of becoming a Black Belt.

I want you to keep that feeling of accomplishment and determination alive inside as we roll through the next couple of weeks.  Keep working on improving even that last little bit between now and the ceremony as we are all looking forward to an awesome show of your Black Belt excellence!

Ms. Paige

No comments: