Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wishing you all good luck before the pre-test

Hello my fellow martial artists -

I wish you all good luck, strength and endurance to get you through the pre-test on Saturday.  You've all been practicing and working for this goal for the past 6 months and are now ready to take the next step on your journey to Black Belt.

The pre-test will be difficult but remember we are ALL cheering you on to success.  If I was there I would be cheering the loudest!  Keep breathing, hydrate like crazy the day before, make sure you have some energy dense snacks and remember that you have prepared for this day.  When the going gets tough (and the pre-test is always tough) just keep pushing yourself through to the other side.

Stay strong and show us all what you are made of!  I can't wait to hear about it when I get back!

Warm regards,

Ms. Paige

No comments: