Saturday, June 15, 2013

One Step Questions - Week #15 22nd June 2013

Remember what we talked about today - you can spend your summer playing video games or spend your summer playing video games AND getting your Black Belt.  

It takes about 10-15 hours of mat time a week to achieve a Black Belt.  Figuring in 10 hours of sleep for kids, that is 14 hours a day of time or 98 hours a week. 15 hours of training a week still leaves you with 83 hours a week to have fun this summer.  


One-Step Questions - Week #15  22nd June 2013

1.  I practiced my running 2 times this week.

2.  I did my 100 pushups 2 times this week.

3.  I have done 225 consecutive multiple round kicks on the bag 2 times this week.

4.  I have done 35 each of "crunches 5 ways" plus 5 bridges at 8 count 3 times this week.

5.  I have physically practiced all 15 of my forms 3 times each this week.


6.  I have video taped myself doing the form I am currently working on getting checked off this week. 


7.  I have video taped myself doing the forms that I have checked off and made sure that I am performing them with technique that is at the same level or higher than when I had them checked off.


8.  I have at least 2 hours of teaching time logged and signed off on in my journal.

9.  I have practiced air sparring (alone or with a partner) for 3 consecutive minutes this week.  

10.  I have integrated a stretching routine and am working on hamstring stretches for better front stances and axe kicks.



Congratulations to the following One-Step Winners for Week #16
Mr. Ben
Mr. Eli
Mr. Cameron
Ms. Eva

Updated Winners Chart (week #18 data provided by Instructor Dan)
Name
23
22
20
19
18
17
16
15
14
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
Bryce
X
X
X














Cameron
X
X
X
X
X

X










Eli
X
X

X
X

X










Justin
X
X
X
X













Mariam
X

X














Max
X
X
X
X













Vail
X
X
X














Michael

X















Cody

X
X
X













Eva


X
X


X










Jacob


X














Ben






X











No comments: