Sunday, July 7, 2013

One-Step Questions for Week #12 - Saturday, 13 July

Hi Guys -

Instead of posting questions to cover two weeks (last week and this week) I'm posting this with just one week's worth of questions.  I hope you all enjoyed your week long break and your 4th of July holiday and are ready to get back in gear for your final 12 week push to Black Belt!

Ms. Paige

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One-Step Questions, Week #12 Saturday, 13 July 2013

1.  I ran the full 1.5 miles 1 time this week and logged my time.  In addition, I had one other running training session (can be interval or other training) this week.

2.  I did my 100 consecutive pushups once this week timed and once focusing on technique (total of 200 pushups)

3.  I have done 275 consecutive multiple round kicks on the bag 3 times this week.

4.  I have done 40 each of "crunches 5 ways" plus 6 bridges at 8 count 3 times this week.

5.  I have physically practiced all 15 of my forms 3 times this week.

6.  I have mentally run all 15 of my forms 2 times this week.

7.  I have done air sparring or partner sparring for two 2 minute sessions with a 30 second break in between (total of 4 minutes).

8.  I have practiced my weapons form at least 2 times this week.

9.  I have asked a current Black Belt or an Instructor to watch me do my weapons form for feedback.

10.  I have Palchugi El and Palchugi Sam checked off (Palchugi El, Sam and Oh are due July 27th).

11.  I have video taped myself this week doing the form I am currently working on checking off to observe and correct technique.

12.  I have run through my board breaks once this week.

13.  I have worked on my self-defense this week.

No comments: