1. I have timed myself doing my 100 pushups once this week. In addition, I did 100 non-consecutive pushups focusing on perfect pushups once this week.
2. I have timed my full run once this week to improve time and done one additional training run.
3. I timed myself doing my 100 good crunches (hands on chest not behind neck, shoulders lifted off the ground) once this week.
4. I've done 45 crunches 5 ways twice this week.
5. I did my 350 multiple rounds kicks on the bag 3 times this week.
6. I physically practiced my forms three times this week doing each form twice in a row. The first time through is to refresh and the second time through is to focus on technique so do it slowly with attention to detail - stances, foot work, chambers, spotting, timing, intensity, eye-level, etc. Do them as you would for check off.
7. I practiced my weapons for 3 times this week.
8. My self-defense routines are complete, have been reviewed by an Instructor or a current Black Belt and I have one routine memorized and am prepared to demonstrate it. (Due August 10th)
9. I have Palchugi Il, Sam and Oh Jang checked off (Due July 27th).
10. I put in additional teaching hours this week.
11. I practiced my board breaks this week.