Saturday, November 30, 2013

One-Step Questions - Week #18 Saturday 14th December

There is no class on Saturday, 7th December due to the Holiday Sale at the dojo so these questions will cover two weeks.  

Congratulations to the following candidates who made it across the rope on Week #20:
Mr. Cody
Mr. Brock
Mr. Eric

One-Step Questions - Week #18 - Saturday, 14th December.

1.  I have Palchugi Ee, Saw and Yuk Jang checked off (due date for fist thee forms was 23 November).

2.  I have Taeguek Ee Jang checked off (T. Ee, Saw and Yuk Jang due 25th January)

3.  I have practiced all 15 + of my forms 5 times in the past two weeks.  Practice like you want to perform.

4.  I have done 150 round kicks on the bag 3 times in the past two weeks focusing on perfect round kicks.

5.  I have done 500 timed round kicks on the bag once in the past two weeks.

6.  I have done 25 each of Crunches 5 Ways and 4 bridges at an 8 count - 4 times in the past two weeks.

7.  I have done 2 sets of 25 pushups (50 total) 2 times this week.  Focus on technique - see tab above on 100 pushups.

8.  I have done one timed set of 100 pushups once in the past two weeks.

9.  I have done one full 1.5 mile run in the past two weeks.

10.  I have physically practiced my board break sequences (Due Dec. 7th) to check for flow of movement.  If you don't have boards for breaking, use place holders like pillows or cups.  Focus on technique and eliminating any extra foot movement not required for your sequence.  Make sure you are kihaping.

11.  I have 20 moves of my weapons form written down.  (Due January 4th).

12.  I have one set of my self-defense moves written down.  A set is one move and the counter move - example a front choke and you break through with hammer fist down the middle. (Due March 15th)



No comments: