Saturday, December 14, 2013

One-Step Questions Week #17 - Saturday, 21 December

Congratulations to the following candidates who made it across the rope on Week #18:
Mr. Cody
Mr. Brock

Keep up the good work guys!  Very proud of you for rocking it out!

Remember - your Saturday training COUNTS towards your One-Step Questions.  If you finish doing Taeguek and Palchugi Yuk along with Chil, Pal and Koryo two more times today you can check off TWO of your "practice your forms" times for the week.  You did requirements testing today - that counts too!

One-Step Questions for Week #17, Saturday, 21 December 2013

1.  I have Palchugi Ee, Saw and Yuk Jang checked off (due date for fist thee forms was 23 November).

2.  I have Taeguek Ee Jang checked off (T. Ee, Saw and Yuk Jang due 25th January)

3.  I have Taeguek  Saw checked off.

4.  I have taped myself doing the form I am currently working on getting checked off to see where I need to improve.

5.  I have practiced all 15 + of my forms 4 times this week focusing on taking it slow and ensuring good technique.

6.  I have done 175 round kicks on the bag 2 times this week.

7.  I have done 500 timed roundkicks on the bag one time this week.

8.  I have done 30 each of Crunches 5 Ways and 4 bridges at an 8 count two times this week.

9.  I have done 2 sets of 30 pushups (60 total) 2 times this week.

10.  I have done one timed set of 100 pushups once this week.

11.  I have done one full 1.5 mile run this week.

12.  I have done two other runs this week - can be any training style.

13.  I have 30 moves of my weapons form written down and have physically practiced the moves to check for flow  (Due January 4th).


No comments: