1. I have practiced all 15+ of my forms physically 3 sessions this week.
2. I have mentally practiced all 15+ of my forms 5 times this week. This should be a daily mental exercise. If you can't visualize the form you need to physically practice them more frequently. 3. I have Taeguek Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang checked off. 4. I have physically run my self-defense routines with a partner this week.
5. I have physically practiced my weapons form 2 times this week.
6. I have at least one possible music selection for my weapons form. 7. I have physically and mentally practiced my board breaks one time this week. 8. I have done 275 round kicks on the bag 2 times this week and one set of 500 round kicks. 9. I have done 55 pushups 2 times this week focusing on perfect pushups. 10. I have done one set of 100 timed pushups this week. If you don't make the time be sure to finish the 100 and log how many your achieved. 11. I have done 35 crunches 5 ways 3 times this week focusing on slow solid technique.
12. I have done two full timed training runs this week. 13. First degree candidates - I have taped myself doing Taeguek Chil, Taegeuk Pal and Koyro to check my technique. Try to spend some time this week working with a current Black Belt or instructor on cleaning up the top forms.