Monday, April 14, 2014

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 19th April Week #24

Hello Martial Arts Friends,

I hope you were able to attend the meeting this past Saturday for November 2014 candidates.  If you still have questions about the process, please be sure to talk to the head instructors and understand what you need to do to begin your journey.  If you were able to watch a little of last week's Pre-Test then you will see that we have a lot to do over the next 24 weeks to get you ready for your test!  

I'm looking forward to helping you on your journey!

Ms. Paige
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 19th April (official week #1)

1.  I came to class today having eaten something for breakfast and have all my necessary gear in my bag (binder, running shoes, fluids, something to eat, etc.).

2.  I have Taeguek Il, Sam and Oh Jang memorized.  This means I can perform them alone on the floor without any prompts, long pauses or following someone else. 

3.  I have done 125 round kicks on the bag two times this week making sure I am kicking above the seam/line on the bottom of the bag and that the top of my foot (not the inside) is making contact with the bag.

4.  I have done 15 perfect pushups two times this week.

5.  I have done 15 each of crunches 5 ways and 3 bridges at an 8 count (see tab above) two times this week.

6.  I have done one training run this week.

7.  I have physically practiced my 12 lower forms one time this week.



No comments: