Saturday, May 31, 2014

One-Step Questions Saturday, 7th June - Week #17

Hi Guys!

Do you know that the work you do on Saturday counts for the next week's One-Step questions?  So, since we got through the 12 lower forms today - that counts as one of the 4 times to physically practice your forms this week.  Those who are going for a 2nd or higher degree - if you finish up the upper forms then it counts as one set.  This goes for training runs, etc. if you are doing the Conditioning class on Saturday too.

Ms. Paige



Week #17 - Saturday, 7th June

1.  I have physically practiced all 12 of my lower forms 4 times this week.  2nd Degree or higher - all your forms.  

2.  I have mentally practiced my forms three times this week. 

3.  I have Taeguek Il, Sam and Oh Jang checked off. (Due May 24th)

4.  I have done 275 round kicks on the bag 2 times this week.

5.  I have done 65 pushups 2 times this week focusing on perfect pushups (if available use one of the gray blocks at the dojo or some books stacked to a similar height at home).  

6.  I have done 2 training runs this week. 

7.  I have all my board breaks written down (Due June 7th).  I have one set memorized so I can show  a combination. 

8.  I have 15 moves of my weapon form written down (Due July 5th)

9.  I have 6 moves (move plus counter-move) for my Self-Defense written down.

10.  I have at least 2 teaching hours in at the dojo or have made arrangements to begin assisting with classes to get my teaching hours in.



No comments: