Friday, July 18, 2014

One-Step Questions, Week #10 Saturday, 26th July

One-Step Questions, Week #10 Saturday, 26th July

1.  I gave my best during the test last week, performing my forms at a high level and pushing myself to show my strength, stamina and technique.

2.  I physically practiced all 15 of my forms 6 times in the past two weeks. 

3.  I mentally practiced all 15 of my forms 8 times over the past two weeks.

4.  I completed 4 training runs over the past two weeks.


5.  I did 350 round kicks on the bag 3 times over the past two weeks.  

6.  I have done two sets of 100 crunches in the past two weeks.

7.  I have done two sets of 100 pushups in the past two weeks.


8.  I have physically practiced my board breaks this week.  

9.  I have at least 7 total hours of teaching time logged and signed off on in my journal.


10. I have two full self-defense sequence completed and have practiced them 3 times in the past two weeks. (Self-Defense Due August 2nd)

11.  I have practiced my weapons form 4 times in the past two weeks. 


No comments: