Saturday, August 9, 2014

One-Step Questions, Week #6 - Saturday, 23 August


One-Step Questions, Week #6   Saturday, 23 August 2014

1.  I have physically practiced all 15+ of my forms 8 times in the past two weeks.
  
2.  I have mentally practiced all 15+ of my forms 12 times in the past two weeks.

* We can't work technique if you don't have the memorization down solid.  If you truly want to achieve your Black Belt you MUST put the time and effort into your forms and practice, practice, practice!

3.  I have physically practiced my self-defense routines 4 times in the past two weeks with a partner and have asked a fellow candidate or a Black Belt to look at them for feedback.

4.  I have physically practiced my weapons for 6 times in the past two weeks. 

5.  I have physically practiced my board breaks 4 times in the past two weeks and have asked for feedback on the breaks from fellow candidates or Black Belts.

6.  I have done 425 round kicks on the bag 3 times in the past two weeks and one set of 500 round kicks.

7.  I have done 80 pushups 4 times in the past two weeks.

8.  I have done 30 crunches 5 ways, 4 times in the past two weeks focusing on going SLOWLY and working my abs.  I took the number down so you could focus on holding for a second or two at the top of the crunch.

9.  I have done 4 full 1.5 mile training runs this week (Saturday AM counts!).

10.  I have at least 15 hours of teaching time logged and signed off in my journal.

No comments: