Saturday, December 13, 2014

One-Step Questions - Saturday, 20th December - 16 weeks out from Pre-Test

Hello my friends -

As you can see from the title of this post, we are well into our training time already!  I know with the holidays it is sometimes hard to maintain your training routines.  Do the very best you can - mentally review your forms while you stand in lines, physically run forms lightly in an open family room (yes, it counts!), get your pushups in when you first wake up - figure out where you can squeeze in your training so when January comes you don't feel behind

See you at the rope next week!

Ms. Paige
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
One-Step Questions for Saturday, 20th December - Week #16

1.  I have physically practiced my forms three times this week.

2.  I have done 200 round kicks on a bag two times this week.

3.  I have done 30 pushups 3 times this week.

4.  I have done 100 crunches two times this week.

5.  I have done 2 training runs this week (Saturday requirements count!)

6.  I have Palchugi El, Sam and Oh Jang checked off.  (Due 11/22)

7.  I have one of my board break combinations memorized and can demo. (All combinations were due 12/13).

8.  I have at least 15 moves of my weapons form written down in my binder. (Weapons form due date 1/10/15).  

9.  I have video taped the form I am working on for check off this week.

No comments: