Saturday, April 25, 2015

One Step Questions for Saturday, 2nd May (23 weeks to Pre-Test)





Now that you've looked at the pictures above, I bet my One-Step Questions won't seem so hard this week!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


One-Step Questions for Saturday, 2 May (23 weeks to Pre-Test)

1.  I have Taegeuk Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang  memorized.

2.  I have Taegeuk Ee Jang checked off.

3.  I have Taegeuk Sah Jang checked off.

4.  I have video taped myself doing the curriculum forms plus Palchugi Il Jang this week.

5.  I have physically practiced my forms three times this week.  If you know the full 15+ forms, please practice your full set to keep them active in your mind. 

6.  I have mentally reviewed each of my curriculum forms (or full set) four times this week.

7.  I have Palchugi Il, Sam and Oh Jang memorized.

8.  I have done 200 round kicks on the bags two times this week.

9.  I have done 25 pushups 2 times this week - pick a different way to do them for each set.  You can do small triangle, wide, on a bag, etc.

Here is a link to 82 different ways to do a pushup.  You pick two that look fun for you!
http://greatist.com/fitness/bodyweight-push-up-variations

10.  I have done 20 each of crunches 5 ways twice this week.

11.  I have done 2 training runs this week.  One should be the full 1.5 miles.

12.  I worked on my punches, high blocks, front stances and walking stances in a mirror two times this week (one set of 20 for each).  

13.  I have written down one board break set (two in a row) in my binder. (Due June 6th)

14.  I have written down in my binder two moves that I like to do with my weapon or two kicks that I like to do one after the other.  Use these as a basis to get started on some sequences for your weapon form.  (Due July 11th).

15.  I have written down one self-defense move/counter in my binder. (Due August 1)

16.  I attended Open Mat on Friday to work on forms for check off.


No comments: