In order to enter the floor to the back black line, you must do the two following items. Everything after that will take you steps forward down the floor.
1. I have physically practiced my forms 3 times this week - all 6 lower Taegueks plus Palchugi Il, Sam and Oh. Full set if you know them.
2. I have mentally reviewed each of my forms four times this week.
***Below this line starts your steps down the floor. To be eligible, please complete steps One and Two.***
3. I have Taegeuk Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang checked off. If you do not have this done, please set up some private lessons and/or discuss with the head Instructors. (Due 23 May).
4. I have Palchugi Il Jang checked off.
5. I have video taped myself doing my 6 Taeguek forms and Palchugi Il, Sam and Oh this week.
6. I have done 275 Round Kicks on the bags twice this week.
7. I have done 35 pushups in a row (no breaks, no knees, no stopping) three times this week. Don't be T-Rex.
8. I have done 30 crunches 5 ways (30 of each variety) and 12 V Ups three times this week.
9. I have done 2 training runs this week.
10. I worked on my punches, high blocks, double knives, front stances, back stances and walking stances in a mirror twice this week (one set of 20 for each).
11. I have my board breaks written down and one combination memorized and ready to show. (Due June 6th)
12. I have written in my binder a sequence of 20 moves for my weapons form and have at least 10 sequential moves memorized for show. (Due July 11th).
13. I have written down 4 self-defense Move/Counters in my binder. (Due August 1)
14. I attended sparring class this week.