Saturday, June 6, 2015

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 13th June - 17 weeks to Pre-Test


In order to enter the floor to the back black line, you must do the two following items.  Everything after that will take you steps forward down the floor.


1.  I have physically practiced my forms 3 times this week - all 6 Taeguek forms plus all 6 Palchugi forms.


2. I have mentally reviewed each of my forms five times this week.


***Below this line starts your steps down the floor.  To be eligible, please complete steps One and Two.***


3.  I have have the 9 required forms memorized (6 Taegueks plus Palchugi Il, Sam and Oh) - this means you can perform them alone without pauses or prompts.


4.  I have Taegeuk Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang checked off.  If you do not have this item checked off you must speak to an Instructor to figure out your game plan for catching up with the rest of the candidate group and continuing your journey. (Due 23 May).


5.  I have Palchugi Il Jang checked off.


6.  I have Palchugi Sam Jang checked off.


7.  I have video taped myself doing Palchugi Il, Sam and Oh this week and watched myself three times through - once for arms/hands, once for foot work and once for the hips.


8.  I have done 325 Round Kicks on the bags twice this week.  


9.  I have done 45 pushups in a row (no breaks, no knees, no stopping) three times this week.  


10.  I have done 35 crunches 5 ways and 15 V Ups three times this week.

11.  I have done 2 training runs this week.
  
12.I have worked on my kicking flexibility this week by
- doing 3 sets of 10 front kicks over my head
- 3 sets of 10 Ax kicks over my head with my neck stable
- 3 sets of 10 high round kicks over my head.  

13.  I have written in my binder a sequence of 30 moves for my weapons form and have at least 15 sequential moves memorized for show.  (Due July 11th).

14.  I attended sparring class this week.


15.  Bonus step if you can do what Granny did (you can see what she does on the blog).

No comments: