Saturday, June 20, 2015

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 27th July - 15 weeks to the Pre-Test




In order to enter the floor to the back black line, you must do the two following items.  Everything after that will take you steps forward down the floor.

1.  I have physically practiced my forms 3 times this week - full set of lower 12 minimum.  Please interlace the forms when you practice (Taeguek Il, Palchugi Il, Taeguek Ee, Palchugi Ee, etc.) as we will be interlacing them for the next several weeks just like you have to video tape them.  Remember the "Eye of the Tiger" - give a high intensity performance!


2. I have mentally reviewed each of my forms five times this week.


***Below this line starts your steps down the floor.  To be eligible, please complete steps One and Two.***


3.  I have have the 9 required forms memorized (6 Taegueks plus Palchugi Il, Sam and Oh) - this means you can perform them alone without pauses or prompts.


4.  I have Palchugi Sam Jang checked off.


5.  I have Palchugi Oh Jang checked off.

6.  I have video taped myself doing the form I am working on for check off plus my Weapons form, Board Breaks and Self-Defense starts.


7.  I have done 375 Round Kicks on the bags twice this week.  


8.  I have done two sets of 100 pushups breaking at each 25 mark to go back on my knees, shake out my arms and take a few deep breaths. Make sure you take a day or two off between sets so your muscles can recover.


9.  I have done 40 crunches 5 ways, 15 V Ups and 10 Bridges at an 8 count three times this week.

10.  I have done 2 training runs this week.   

11.  I have written in my binder a sequence of 45 moves for my weapons form and have at least 25 sequential moves memorized for show.  (Due July 11th).


12.  I have writtine in my binder 6 of my Self-Defense Moves/Counter Moves (Due Aug 1).


13.  I attended sparring class this week.

No comments: