Sunday, July 26, 2015

One-Step Questions - Saturday, 1 August - 10 Weeks to the Pre-Test

In order to enter the floor to the back black line, you must do the two following items.  Everything after that will take you steps forward down the floor.

1.  I have physically practiced my forms 3 times in the past week - full set of lower 12 and Taeguek Chil and Pal Jang


2. I have mentally reviewed each of my forms 5 times in the past week.


***Below this line starts your steps down the floor.  To be eligible, please complete steps One and Two.***


3.  I have Palchugi Oh Jang checked off.


4.  I have video taped myself doing the form I am working on for check off.


5.  I have done 425 Round Kicks on the bags 2 times in the past week.


6.  I have done 3 sets of 60 pushups this week.


7.  I have done 45 crunches 5 ways and 15 V Ups 2 times in the past week.


8.  I have done 2 training runs in the past week - one must be the full 1.5 miles.   


9.  I have my weapons form completed and written in my binder with at least 30 of the moves memorized and ready for show (Due July 11th).


10.  I have written in my binder all of my required Self-Defense moves (due August 1) and have at least one combination ready for demonstration.


11.  I have practiced my self-defense moves with partners this week.


12.  I attended sparring class this week.


13.  I have physically practiced my board breaks this week with board holders to check for spacing and dynamics.

14.  I have at least 6 total hours of teaching time logged and signed off on in my journal.


15.  I have practiced my weapons for to music at least twice this week.

No comments: