In order to enter the floor to the back black line, you must do the two following items. Everything after that will take you steps forward down the floor.
1. I have physically practiced my forms 3 times in the past week - full set of lower 12 and Taeguek Chil and Pal Jang
2. I have mentally reviewed each of my forms 5 times in the past week.
***Below this line starts your steps down the floor. To be eligible, please complete steps One and Two.***
3. I have Palchugi Oh Jang checked off.
4. I have video taped myself doing the form I am working on for check off.
5. I have done 425 Round Kicks on the bags 2 times in the past week.
6. I have done 3 sets of 60 pushups this week.
7. I have done 45 crunches 5 ways and 15 V Ups 2 times in the past week.
8. I have done 2 training runs in the past week - one must be the full 1.5 miles.
9. I have my weapons form completed and written in my binder with at least 30 of the moves memorized and ready for show (Due July 11th).
10. I have written in my binder all of my required Self-Defense moves (due August 1) and have at least one combination ready for demonstration.
11. I have practiced my self-defense moves with partners this week.
12. I attended sparring class this week.
13. I have physically practiced my board breaks this week with board holders to check for spacing and dynamics.
14. I have at least 6 total hours of teaching time logged and signed off on in my journal.
15. I have practiced my weapons for to music at least twice this week.