Saturday, August 1, 2015

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 8th August - 9 Weeks until Pre-Test

In order to enter the floor to the back black line, you must do the two following items.  Everything after that will take you steps forward down the floor.

1.  I have physically practiced my forms 3 times in the past week - full set of lower 12 and Taeguek Chil and Pal Jang.


2. I have mentally reviewed each of my forms 5 times in the past week.


***Below this line starts your steps down the floor.  To be eligible, please complete steps One and Two.***


3.  I have Palchugi Oh Jang checked off.


4.  I have video taped myself doing the form I am working on checking off plus two other forms to check for technique.


5.  I have done 450 Round Kicks on the bags 2 times in the past week. 


6.  I have done 3 sets of 60 pushups this week.


7.  I have done 50 crunches 5 ways and 15 V Ups 2 times in the past week.


8.  I have done 3 training runs in the past week - two must be the full 1.5 miles.   


9.  I attended Instructor JayLynn's Yoga class this Saturday at 7AM.

10.  I have practiced my self-defense moves with partners this week.

11.  I attended sparring class this week.


12.  I have physically practiced my board breaks this week with board holders to check for spacing and dynamics.

13.  I have at least 7 total hours of teaching time logged and signed off on in my journal.




14.  I have practiced my weapons for to music at least three this week.

No comments: