Tuesday, August 18, 2015

One-Step Questions - Saturday 22 August - 7 weeks to Pre-Test

Here are the One-Step Questions Instructor Dan put together for you this week during my absence.  There are fewer questions this week so you must complete them all in order to get across the Red Rope.  See you on Saturday!

Ms. Paige
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



To enter the floor - have you improved your RUN TIME?

1A.  If you have run 12:30 or less on your recorded DMW Requirements you must have improved your time by 5 seconds.

1B.  If you have run 12:31 or more on your recorded DMW Requirements you must have improved your time by 15 seconds.

2.  You can complete 50 consecutive proper pushups.

The following One-Step Questions will move you down the floor

1.  I have completed and have been signed off on Taegeuk El, Sam and Oh Jang.

2.  I have videotaped myself doing Taegeuk Chil and Pal Jang.

3.  I have done 500 Round Kicks consecutively twice this week making sure the top part of my foot (sweet spot) is hitting the bag.

4.  I have videotaped my Weapons Form with music. 

5.  I have videotaped my Self-Defense with partners.

6.  I have done 3 full 1.5 mile runs this week.

7.  I have completed 100 pushups in groups of 20 - 2 times this week.

No comments: