I thought Ms. JayLynn's message this morning was awesome! Just to re-cap, she pointed out that most of our fear comes from three sources: self-doubt, self-consciousness and fear of letting down others. I think these are things we ALL battle no matter our age and her message really resonated with me.
So, before you get started working on your One-Step Questions this week I want you to do one small thing for yourself. Look yourself in the eye in a mirror and say to yourself "I can do this, my journey is about me, my family and friends support me and are proud of what I am doing." Repeat as necessary!
One-Step Questions - Saturday, 5th September - 5 weeks to Pre-Test
1. I physically practiced ALL of my forms (including Chil, Pal and Koryo) four times this week.
2. I mentally reviewed my forms 7 times this week perfecting each motion in my head - visualize yourself perfecting your form.
++++Steps down the floor+++++
3. I scheduled time and ran my self-defense with partners 2 times this week.
4. I scheduled time and ran my board breaks with partners 2 times this week.
5. I participated in both of the scheduled runs this week (Monday and Friday at 3PM) and did one additional 2.25mile (3 laps) run this week.
6. After my full runs, I immediately did 500 Round Kicks on the bag.
7. I did 100 pushups three times this week as follows: 40,30,20,10.
8. I video taped myself doing my weapons form to music and refined 2 things in my form.
9. I did 50 Crunches 5 ways (250 total) three times this week.
10. I did 500 Round Kicks on the bags 3 times this week (two of these are after your scheduled run).