Saturday, August 29, 2015

One-Step Questions - Saturday, 5th September - 5 weeks to Pre-Test

I thought Ms. JayLynn's message this morning was awesome!  Just to re-cap, she pointed out that most of our fear comes from three sources: self-doubt, self-consciousness and fear of letting down others. I think these are things we ALL battle no matter our age and her message really resonated with me.

So, before you get started working on your One-Step Questions this week I want you to do one small thing for yourself.  Look yourself in the eye in a mirror and say to yourself "I can do this, my journey is about me, my family and friends support me and are proud of what I am doing."  Repeat as necessary!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One-Step Questions - Saturday, 5th September - 5 weeks to Pre-Test

1.  I physically practiced ALL of my forms (including Chil, Pal and Koryo) four times this week.

2.  I mentally reviewed my forms 7 times this week perfecting each motion in my head - visualize yourself perfecting your form.

++++Steps down the floor+++++

3.  I scheduled time and ran my self-defense with partners 2 times this week.

4.  I scheduled time and ran my board breaks with partners 2 times this week.

5.  I participated in both of the scheduled runs this week (Monday and Friday at 3PM) and did one additional 2.25mile (3 laps) run this week.

6.  After my full runs, I immediately did 500 Round Kicks on the bag. 

7.  I did 100 pushups three times this week as follows: 40,30,20,10.


8.  I video taped myself doing my weapons form to music and refined 2 things in my form.

9.  I did 50 Crunches 5 ways (250 total) three times this week.

10.  I did 500 Round Kicks on the bags 3 times this week (two of these are after your scheduled run).

No comments: