1. I have Palchugi Ee Jang memorized. This means I can perform this form ALONE on the floor without prompts or pauses.
2. I have Palchugi Sah Jang memorized.
3. I physically practiced my forms for three sessions this week and mentally reviewed 2 times.
4. While practicing Palchugi Ee Jang I focused on:
- planting my base foot completely backwards for any back kicks.
- making sure I had a big step behind with some distance between my feet on the step-behind side kick.
5. While practicing Palchugi Sah Jang I focused on:
- making my cut a well defined knife edge
- being slow on the upwards motion of the Ax kick with a full speed downward motion so my Ax kicks look stronger. I also made sure my toes were pointed appropriately for an Ax kick.
- my knee was chambered up prior to the kicks (up, kick, re-chamber).
6. While practicing Palchugi Yuk Jang I focused on:
- kicking to the line not over it
- having two distinct kicks on the hook / round combination (your thigh gets re-chambered back to the line after the hook before you throw the round kick).
7. I have video taped myself doing the form I am working on for check off this week and watched it 3 times:
- one time through observe your hand placement and spotting
- one time through observe your kicking height, lockout, chambering, foot placement
- one time through observe your timing and intensity
8. I have done 125 round kicks on the bag two times this week.
9. I have done 10 perfect pushups three times this week.
10. I have done 15 each of crunches 5 ways (5x15=75 crunches each session) 3 times this week.
11. I have done one training run this week. This should be the full 1.5 miles.