Saturday, November 7, 2015

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 21 November


There is no class next week due to testing.  Our next class will be Saturday, 21 November so the questions will cover 2 weeks.  I've put the information from the handouts today (how to get a form checked off and the cheat sheet for Palchugi Forms with specifics on Ee, Sah and Yuk) in posts on the blog as well as in the tabs above - look under "How to Get a Form Checked Off". 

You have two weeks to make sure you meet with Instructor Dan and get at least one form checked off.  Remember - until those two things are done you are working for grins and giggles - you are NOT an official candidate.  Get credit for your hard work!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
One-Step Questions - Saturday, 21 November (24 weeks to Pre-Test)

1.  My family and I have met with Instructor Dan for one on one information on being a Black Belt Candidate.  You are not an official candidate until this has happened.  

2.  I have Palchugi Ee Jang checked off.  You are not an official candidate until you have met with Instructor Dan AND have one form checked off.

3.  I have Palchugi Sah and Yuk Jang checked off.  (Due Nov. 21)

4.  I physically practiced my forms for 6 sessions over the past two weeks (the 6 Palchugis and Taegeuk Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang) and mentally reviewed 2 times.  This will be our class on Nov. 21 so be ready for it!

5.  I have video taped myself doing the 3 curriculum forms I am working on.  I reviewed it with my checklist of what needs to be in a Palchugi form in order to get it checked off and the specifics for those forms and have taken notes on what I need to work on.

6.  I have two sets of board breaks written down in my binder and have physically practiced both sets.  (Due December 12th)

7.  I have done 150 round kicks on the bags (or air kicks at home) 6 times in the past 2 weeks.

8.  I have done 20 perfect pushups 6 times in the past two weeks.

9.  I have done 100 regular crunches once and 15 crunches 5 ways (15x5=75 crunches each session) 4 times in the past two weeks.

10.  I have done 4 training runs in the past two weeks. Two of these should be for the full 1.5 miles.

11.  I have written down one combination of 4 moves with my weapon.  This doesn't have to be at the beginning of your form - just 4 moves that flow well together with your weapon.  (Due January 9th).


No comments: