There is no class next week due to testing. Our next class will be Saturday, 21 November so the questions will cover 2 weeks. I've put the information from the handouts today (how to get a form checked off and the cheat sheet for Palchugi Forms with specifics on Ee, Sah and Yuk) in posts on the blog as well as in the tabs above - look under "How to Get a Form Checked Off".
You have two weeks to make sure you meet with Instructor Dan and get at least one form checked off. Remember - until those two things are done you are working for grins and giggles - you are NOT an official candidate. Get credit for your hard work!
1. My family and I have met with Instructor Dan for one on one information on being a Black Belt Candidate. You are not an official candidate until this has happened.
2. I have Palchugi Ee Jang checked off. You are not an official candidate until you have met with Instructor Dan AND have one form checked off.
3. I have Palchugi Sah and Yuk Jang checked off. (Due Nov. 21)
4. I physically practiced my forms for 6 sessions over the past two weeks (the 6 Palchugis and Taegeuk Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang) and mentally reviewed 2 times. This will be our class on Nov. 21 so be ready for it!
5. I have video taped myself doing the 3 curriculum forms I am working on. I reviewed it with my checklist of what needs to be in a Palchugi form in order to get it checked off and the specifics for those forms and have taken notes on what I need to work on.
6. I have two sets of board breaks written down in my binder and have physically practiced both sets. (Due December 12th)
7. I have done 150 round kicks on the bags (or air kicks at home) 6 times in the past 2 weeks.
8. I have done 20 perfect pushups 6 times in the past two weeks.
9. I have done 100 regular crunches once and 15 crunches 5 ways (15x5=75 crunches each session) 4 times in the past two weeks.
10. I have done 4 training runs in the past two weeks. Two of these should be for the full 1.5 miles.
11. I have written down one combination of 4 moves with my weapon. This doesn't have to be at the beginning of your form - just 4 moves that flow well together with your weapon. (Due January 9th).