One-Step Questions for Saturday, 30th January - 14 weeks to the Pre-Test
In order to get on the mats you must do the first two questions:
1. I have physically practiced my lower 12 forms 5 times in the past two weeks.
2. I have mentally reviewed all 12 of my forms 4 times in the past two weeks. (If you are currently reading the forms, try saying them out loud and having a family member check your memory).
If you answered YES to the first two questions above you can continue on down the floor!
3. I have video taped myself doing the form I am working on for check off.
4. I have done 300 Round Kicks on the bags four times in the past two weeks.
5. I have done 40 perfect pushups in a row (no breaks, no knees, no stopping) four times in the past two weeks.
6. I have done 25 crunches 5 ways and 6 V ups four times in the past two weeks.
7. I have done 4 training runs in the past two weeks.
8. My self-defense combinations are completed and written in my binder (Due January 30th).
9. I have video taped myself doing all of my self-defense combinations and showed the tape or demonstrated live for a Black Belt to review for realism.
10. I have one possible music selection picked out for my weapons form.
11. I have video taped myself doing my weapons form and have asked a Black Belt to review my form for feedback.
12. I have practiced my board breaks twice in the past two weeks.