One-Step Questions for Saturday, 9th January - 17 weeks to Pre-Test
1. I have all 6 of my Palchugi forms memorized.
2. I have the three curriculum Taegeuks memorized - Ee, Sah and Yuk.
3. I have physically practiced my 9 forms at least 3 times this week.
4. I have mentally reviewed my forms 5 times this week.
5. I have video taped myself doing the form I am working on getting checked off PLUS the three current curriculum forms (Taeguek Ee, Sah and Yuk).
6. I have done 250 Round Kicks on the bags three times this week.
7. I have done 30 pushups in a row (no breaks, no knees, no stopping) three times this week.
8. I have done 25 crunches 5 ways and 5 V ups three times this week.
9. I have done 2 training runs this week.
10. I have my weapons form written in my binder and am prepared to demo a section of the form (you don't have to have the entire form memorized yet). (Due January 9th)
11. My board breaks are written in my binder and I have at least one memorized for show. (Due December 12th)