Monday, January 18, 2016

One-Step Questions for Saturday,30th January

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 30th January - 14 weeks to the Pre-Test


In order to get on the mats you must do the first two questions:

1.  I have physically practiced my lower 12 forms 5 times in the past two weeks.

2.  I have mentally reviewed all 12 of my forms 4 times in the past two weeks. (If you are currently reading the forms, try saying them out loud and having a family member check your memory).

If you answered YES to the first two questions above you can continue on down the floor!
+++++++++++++++

3.  I have video taped myself doing the form I am working on for check off.

4.  I have done 300 Round Kicks on the bags four times in the past two weeks.

5.  I have done 40 perfect pushups in a row (no breaks, no knees, no stopping) four times in the past two weeks.

6.  I have done 25 crunches 5 ways and 6 V ups four times in the past two weeks.

7. I have done 4 training runs in the past two weeks.

8.  My self-defense combinations are completed and written in my binder (Due January 30th).

9.  I have video taped myself doing all of my self-defense combinations and showed the tape or demonstrated live for a Black Belt to review for realism.

10.  I have one possible music selection picked out for my weapons form.

11.  I have video taped myself doing my weapons form and have asked a Black Belt to review my form for feedback.

12.  I have practiced my board breaks twice in the past two weeks.

No comments: