Saturday, February 27, 2016

One-Step Questions - Saturday, 5th March - 9 weeks until the Pre-Test

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 5th March - 9 Weeks until the Pre-Test
In order to get on the mats you must do the first two questions:

1. I have physically practiced all 12 of my lower forms plus Taegeuk Chil Jang

3 times this week.

2. I have mentally reviewed all 12 of my lower forms plus Taegeuk Chil Jang 5 times this week. 


If you answered YES to the first two questions above you can continue on down the floor!
+++++++++++++++


3.  I have Palchugi El, Sam and Oh Jang checked off. (Due Feb 6th)

4.  I have Taegeuk El Jang checked off. (T. El, Sam and Oh due March 26)

5. I have video taped myself doing the form I am working on for check off plus the three curriculum forms this week.

6. I have done 400 round kicks on the bag 3 times this week.

7. I have done 65 pushups 3 times this week.

8. I have done 3 sets of 100 crunches this week.

9. I have done 2 training runs this week. One must be the full 1.5 miles and timed.

10. I have practiced my board breaks, self-defense and weapons forms this week.


11.  I have my music for my weapons form picked out.

12.  I attended Yoga class this morning prior to Ms. Paige's Forms Class.

No comments: