In order to get on the mats you must do the first two questions:
1. I have physically practiced all 12 of my lower forms plus Taegeuk Chil and Pal Jang 8 times in the past two weeks.
2. I have mentally reviewed all 12 of my lower forms plus Taegeuk Chil and Pal Jang 12 times in the past two weeks.
If you answered YES to the first two questions above you can continue on down the floor! +++++++++++++++
3. I have Palchugi El, Sam and Oh Jang checked off. (Due Feb 6th)
4. I have Taegeuk El and Sam Jang checked off. (T. El, Sam and Oh due March 26)
5. I have done a complete forms taping - all 12 lower plus Taegeuk Chil and Pal as a practice run for doing my forms taping. You should be able to get through at least the bottom 12 without any prompting.
6. I watched the video for foot placement, striking, spotting, kick lock outs and heights, re-chambering, arm chambers, shoulders square, wrist curls, power and intensity. Become aware of how you look now so you can push yourself to a higher level.
7. I have done 425 round kicks on the bag 6 times in the past two weeks.
8. I have done 70 pushups 6 times in the past two weeks..
9. I have done 35 crunches 5 ways plus 10 V ups 6xs in the past two weeks.
10. I have done 6 training runs this week. Two must be the full 1.5 miles.
11. I have practiced my board breaks and self-defense forms this week (as many times as necessary).
12. I have practiced my weapons form to music this week (as many times as necessary).
13. I have my board holders picked out. 14. I have my self-defense partners picked out.