Saturday, May 28, 2016

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 4th June

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 28 May

1. I have physically practiced Taeguek Il, Sam and Oh Jang plus Palchugi Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang 3 times and mentally reviewed them (writing them down, speaking out loud and/or reviewing in your head) 3 times over the past week.  If you are having trouble with one or more of these forms - practice them until they are memorized.

***NOTE: You must do Question #1 to continue down the floor! It is critical we get the memorization of forms done early so we can work on technique!*** 


2. I have Taeguek Il, Sam and Oh Jang checked off. (These three forms were due 21 May)

3.  I have Palchugi Ee Jang checked off.


4. I have video taped myself doing the form I am working on for check off and have reviewed the tape for technique.

5. I have done 35 Perfect Pushups and 15 Tricep Pushups 3 times in the past week.

6. I have done 125 round kicks on the bags 3 times in the past week.

7. I have done 25 crunches 5 ways (25x5=125 total crunches each session) 3 times this week

8. I have done 2 training runs in the past week.

9. I have practiced my board break combinations. (Due June 11th)

10. I have a 10 move combination with my weapon written down in my binder. (Due July 16th.)

11.  I have one hour of teaching/class assistance logged or have made arrangements to begin doing this with Instructor Dan or Instructor Marcia.

No comments: