Monday, June 6, 2016

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 11 June

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 11th June

1. I have physically practiced Taegueks Il, Sam and Oh Jang, and all 6 Palchugi forms 3 times and mentally reviewed them (writing them down, speaking out loud and/or reviewing in your head) 3 times over the past week.  


***NOTE: You must do Question #1 to continue down the floor! It is critical we get the memorization of forms done early so we can work on technique!*** 

2. I have Taeguek Il, Sam and Oh Jang checked off. (These three forms were due 21 May)

3.  I have Palchugi Ee Jang checked off.


4.  I have Palchugi Sah Jang checked off.

5. I have video taped myself doing the form I am working on for check off and reviewed for technique.

6. I have done 35 Perfect Pushups in a row without breaks and 15 Tricep Pushups 3 times in the past week.

7. I have done 150 round kicks on the bags 3 times in the past week.

8. I have done 25 crunches 5 ways (25x5=125 total crunches each session) plus 25 abs of your choice 3 times this week

9. I have done 2 training runs in the past week.

10. I have practiced my board break combinations and have one ready for demo this week. (Due June 11th)


11. I have a 20 move combination with my weapon written down in my binder. (Due July 16th.)

12.  I have one of my sparring classes checked off.

No comments: