- One time through for perfect stances
- One time through for height of kicks
- One time through for lock outs
- One time through for strikes and timing
When you mentally review - think of combining all four of the elements in to the perfect form. Go step by step and think about how your body would feel as you performed the form with each of the four elements in place.
***NOTE: You must do Question #1 to continue down the floor!***
2. I have Taeguek Ee Jang checked off. (Due September 3rd)
3. I video taped myself doing the form I am working on, my board breaks, my weapons form and my self-defense (with partners) in the past week.
4. I have done 1 set of 50 perfect pushups, 20 second break, then a set of 25 perfect pushups - 3 times in the past week.
5. I've done 20 Side-Plank Pushups (Pushup Position to Side Plank, Pushup to other side Plank = 1 set) 3 times this week.
6. I have done 400 round kicks on the bags 3 times in the past week.
7. I have done 25 crunches 5 ways (25x5=125 total crunches each session) 3 times in the past week plus 5 Elephant pose for a 10 second count (go to Downward Dog, drop your knees so you hover over the floor and shift your body forward so your shoulders are beyond your hands) and 5 boat pose for a 10 second count (get in a Crunchy Frog position then extend your hands out to your sides and straighten out your legs with toes pointed) this week.
8. I have done 2 training runs in the past week
9. I have my weapons form completed and memorized. (Due July 16th.)
10. I have at least 8 of my sparring classes checked off.
11. I have all of my Self-Defense attack and defense combination moves written down in my journal. (Due August 6th)
12. I have done three rounds of partner sparring - two minutes each with a 30 second break in between (total sparring time is 6 minutes) 2 times in the past week. 50% power and you choose if you want to gear up or not.
13. I have practiced my board break combinations 2 times over the past week.