Saturday, September 3, 2016

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 17th September - 4 weeks until the Pre-Test


1. I have memorized all 15 of my forms and have practiced them physically 8 times  and mentally reviewed 8 times in the past 2 weeks.  If you are a second degree or higher candidate you should practice your additional forms as part of this chain.

***NOTE: You must do Question #1 to continue down the floor!***

2.  I have Palchugi El and Sam Jang checked off (Due September 24th)

3.  I gathered up my photos for the photo collage (Due September 24th)

4. I video taped myself walking the full chain of my forms in the past 2 weeks as if I was handing in the tape at the Pre-Test.

5. I have done 1 set of 50 perfect pushups, 10 second break, then a set of 25 perfect pushups, 15 second break and a set of 10 Perfect Pushups - 6 times in the past two weeks. 


6. I've done 20 Side-Plank Pushups (Pushup Position to Side Plank, Pushup to other side Plank = 1 set) 6 times in the past 2 weeks.

7. I have done 450 round kicks on the bags 6 times in the past 2 weeks.

8. I have done 25 crunches 5 ways (25x5=125 total crunches each session) 6 times in the past 2 weeks.

9. I have done 4 training runs in the past 2 weeks - one should be timed.

10. I have my weapons form memorized and have practiced it to music 6 times in the past 2 weeks. (Due July 16th.)

11. I have at least 9 of my sparring classes checked off.

12. I have done three rounds of partner sparring - two minutes each with a 30 second break in between (total sparring time is 6 minutes) 4 times in the past 2 weeks.  50% power in full gear.

13. I have practiced my board break combinations 4 times in the past 2 weeks.

No comments: