Saturday, October 8, 2016

One-Step Questions for Saturday, October 22


One-Step Questions - Saturday, 22 October

1. I have physically practiced all 6 of my Palchugi forms 6 times in the past 2 weeks.

2.  I have mentally reviewed all 6 of my Palchugi forms 6 times in the past two weeks - this can be saying the form out loud, writing it down or stepping through the form in your head.

***You MUST complete steps 1 and 2 in order to be eligible to continue down the floor and cross the Red Rope!***

3. My parents and I have read the two documents "How to Get a Form Checked off" and "All Palchugi Forms - What needs to be there for check off" located on the top tabs of this blog.  I have printed out copies of these documents and put them in my binder.

If you are reading this via a phone or mobile device, click on View Web Version at the bottom of the page to access the tabs.

4.  I have done 10 perfect pushups 6 time in the past 2 weeks.

5.  I have done 35 Round Kicks on the bags 6 times in the past 2 weeks.  

6.  I have done 3 training runs in the past 2 weeks.

7.  I have done 30 crunches and 5 bridges (feet and shoulders on the floor - lift your bum up as high as you can go) 6 times in the past 2 weeks.

8.  My binder is set up with tabbed dividers for all my Black Belt requirements and I have note paper and a writing instrument.

9.  I have chosen my weapon and am ready to declare it for my Black Belt journey.

10.  I have written down one self-defense attack and counter combination in my binder. 

No comments: