I'm going super-duper easy on you guys this week due to the holiday week and a desire to see ALL candidates get across the Red Rope. Fair warning - because there are so few questions you'll need to check off ALL of these items to get across the rope.
1. I have physically practiced all 6 Palchugi forms plus Taegeuek El Jang 2 times this week.
2. I have mentally reviewed all 6 Palchugi forms plus Taegeuk El Jang 2 times this week - this can be saying the form out loud, writing it down or stepping through the form in your head.
***You MUST complete steps 1 and 2 in order to be eligible to continue down the floor and cross the Red Rope! Commit to the journey not just the dream.***
3. I have done 20 perfect pushups 2 times this week.
4. I have done 75 Round Kicks on the bags 2 times this week.
5. I have done 1 training run this week.
6. I have done 10 crunches 5 ways (total of 50 crunches) 2 times this week.
7. I have written down one of my board break combinations and practiced it physically for flow. (Due December 17th)
8. I have written down a 7 move sequence with my weapon. This doesn't have to be the beginning of your form - just a 5 move sequence that feels good.(Due January 14th)
9. I stretched at home 2 times this week. Pick a couple of hamstring/calf/quad stretches and work on those to stretch out after the kick-a-thon.