Sunday, December 11, 2016

One-Step Questions - Saturday, 17th December - 17 weeks to the Pre-Test


One-Step Questions - Saturday, 17th December - 17 weeks to the Pre-Test

1. I have physically practiced all 6 Palchugi forms plus Taegeuek El, Sam and Oh Jang 3 times this week.

2. I have mentally reviewed all 6 Palchugi forms plus Taegeuk El, Sam and Oh Jang 3 times in the past week.

***You MUST complete steps 1 and 2 in order to be eligible to continue down the floor and cross the Red Rope! Commit to the journey not just the dream.***

3. I have done 30 perfect pushups 3 times in the past week.

4. I have done 125 Round Kicks on the bags 3 times in the past week.

5. I have done 2 training runs in the past week.

6. I have done  75 crunches 3 times in the past week.

7. I all of my board break combinations written down and I have one memorized and ready to show in class. (Due December 17th)

8. I have written down a 20 move sequence with my weapon. (Due January 14th)

9.  I have video taped myself doing the form I am working on for check off and reviewed it to improve my technique.



No comments: