Tuesday, January 17, 2017

One-Step Questions Saturday, 28th January - 11 Weeks to the Pre-Test!

We have testing this week so there will be no class until next Saturday, 28th.  These questions will cover 2 weeks.

One-Step Questions - Saturday, 28th January - 11 Weeks to the Pre-Test!

1. I have physically practiced all 12 of my lower forms (the 6 Palchugi plus 6 Taeguek just like we practice in class) 5 times the past 2 weeks.

2. I have mentally reviewed all of my 12 lower forms 5 times the past two weeks.

***You MUST complete steps 1 and 2 in order to be eligible to continue down the floor and cross the Red Rope!***

3. I have done 50 consecutive pushups 5 times in the past two weeks - this means 50 in a row without any breaks or dropping to your knees.  If you are unable to do this, please note in your journal how many you were able to accomplish each session and talk with the Instructors.

4. I have done 250 Round Kicks on the bags 5 times in the past two weeks.

5. I have done 3 training runs in the past two weeks - one must be the full 1.5 miles.  Note in your journal what your time was for the full 1.5 mile run.

6. I have done 25 crunches 5 ways (total of 125 crunches) 5 times in the past two weeks.

7. I have my weapons form written down and have been working on memorization.  You should be able to perform at least half of this form from memory now.  (Due January 14th)

8. I have Taeguek El Jang checked off. (Due Jan 21)

9. I have Taeguek Sam Jang checked off. (Due Jan 21)

10.  I have Taeguek Oh Jang checked off. (Due Jan 21)

11. I have more than half of my self-defense moves/counters written in my binder. (Due February 4th)

12.  I have memorized at least one of my self-defense sequences and have practiced with live partners for flow.

13. I have practiced my board break combinations at least 4 times in the past 2 weeks.

14. I have at least 6 hours of teaching time logged towards my 30 hour requirement.

15. I have done two rounds of air sparring with a partner at two minutes each with a 30 second break (total of 4 minutes sparring) 4 times in the past 2 weeks.

16. I attended Yoga class this morning!

No comments: