Saturday, February 18, 2017

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 25th February - 7 Weeks until the Pre-Test

One-Step Questions - Saturday, 25th February - 7 Weeks to the Pre-Test!

1. I have physically practiced all 12 of my lower forms for 3 sessions this week.

Remember what we did today in class, for each form you should do it until you know you are doing it to the absolute BEST of your abilities and THEN move on to the next form. That is the only way you will see incremental improvements on your forms over the next 7 weeks.

2. I have mentally reviewed all of my 12 lower forms 5 times this week.

***You MUST complete steps 1 and 2 in order to be eligible to continue down the floor and cross the Red Rope!  If you are a candidate there is no excuse that covers not doing these first two steps.***

3. I have done 75 pushups this week with the first 50 consecutive without dropping or breaking - 3 times this week.

4. I have done 375 Round Kicks on the bags 2 times this week plus 500 round kicks once this week.

5. I have done 3 training runs this week - one of which was 1.5 miles. Note the time in your binder.

6. I have done 25 crunches 5 ways (total of 125 crunches) 3 times this week.

7. I have Taeguek El, Sam and Oh Jang checked off. (Due Jan 21)

8. I have Palchugi Ee Jang checked off. (Due February 25th)

9. I have Palchugi Sah Jang checked off. (Due February 25th)


10.  I have Palchugi Yuk Jang checked off.  (Due February 25th)

11. I have at least 16 hours of teaching time logged towards my 30 hour requirement.

12. I video taped myself doing Palchugi Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang plus the form I am working on for check off if applicable.

13. I attended sparring class this week.

14.  I attended Yoga class this morning.

No comments: