Sunday, February 12, 2017

One-Step Questions - Saturday,18th February - 8 weeks to the Pre-Test

One-Step Questions - Saturday, 18th February - 8 Weeks to the Pre-Test!


1. I have physically practiced all 12 of my lower forms for 3 sessions this week.

A session of forms = you do the forms in a row, if you have a goof you re-do that form until you have it perfected and then you move on to the next form.

2. I have mentally reviewed all of my 12 lower forms 5 times this week.

***You MUST complete steps 1 and 2 in order to be eligible to continue down the floor and cross the Red Rope!***

3. I have done 70 pushups this week with the first 50 consecutive without dropping or breaking - 3 times this week.

4. I have done 350 Round Kicks on the bags 3 times this week.

5. I have done 3 training runs this week - one of which was 1.5 miles. Note the time in your binder.

6. I have done 25 crunches 5 ways (total of 125 crunches) 3 times this week.

7. I have Taeguek El, Sam and Oh Jang checked off. (Due Jan 21)

8. I have Palchugi Ee Jang checked off. (Due February 25th)


9.  I have Palchugi Sah Jang checked off.  (Due February 25th)

10. I have at least 14 hours of teaching time logged towards my 30 hour requirement.

11. I video taped myself doing the form I am working on, my weapons form, my board breaks and my self-defense in the past week.

12. I attended sparring class this week.

No comments: