One-Step Questions - Saturday, 11th March - 5 Weeks to the Pre-Test
1. I have physically practiced all 12 of my lower forms plus Taeguek Chil Jang for 3 sessions this week.
2. I have mentally reviewed all of my 12 lower forms plus Taeguek Chil Jang 5 times this week.
3. I have done 85 pushups this week with the first 50 consecutive without dropping or breaking - 3 times this week.
4. I have done 425 Round Kicks on the bags 2 times this week plus 500 round kicks once this week.
5. I have done 3 training runs this week - one of which was 1.5 miles. Note the time in your binder.
6. I have done 25 crunches 5 ways (total of 125 crunches) 3 times this week.
7. I have Palchugi Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang checked off. (Due February 25th)
8. I have at least 20 hours of teaching time logged towards my 30 hour requirement.
9. I video taped myself doing Palchugi Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang plus the form I am working on for check off if applicable.
10. I video taped myself doing my weapons form to music, self-defense and board breaks this week.