1. I practiced my 6 Palchugi forms plus Taeguek Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang for 5 sessions in the past two weeks. That means if you are having trouble remembering a form you do it over and over again until you get it right.
2. I have mentally reviewed my forms 5 times in the past two weeks. You can say the forms out loud, write them down or walk through them in your head.
Those first two steps are a big indicator of who is a serious candidate. There is no magic that will replace the time you spend practicing!
3. I have done 10 perfect pushups 5 times in the past two weeks.
4. I have done 35 round kicks on the bag 5 times in the past two weeks.
5. I have done 5 crunches 5 ways for a total of 25 good crunches with pauses at the top 5 times in the past two weeks.
See this link on how to do Crunches 5 Ways http://bbcandidate.blogspot.com/p/crunches-5-ways.html
6. I have done 2 runs outside of class time in the past two weeks.
7. I have video taped myself doing Taeguek Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang and have viewed those tapes to see what I need to work on. Check your shoulders, foot placement, stances, hands, chambers, timing, etc.
See this link for how to get a Taeguek Form checked off - print the document off and add it to your binder.
8. My gear bag is ready to go for a full day of working out - I have my running shoes, clothing appropriate for running outside, my weapons, a small snack/beverage and my binder with my one-step questions, blank paper for taking notes and a writing instrument.