Saturday, April 29, 2017

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 6th May - 24 weeks to the October 2017 Pre-test!

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 6th May - 24 weeks to the October 2017 Pre-Test


1.  I created a "game plan" for each day I was at the dojo this week to make sure I was making progress on my One-Step questions this week.  I checked off items as I finished them so I know whether or not I should take a step for One-Step.

2. I practiced my 6 Palchugi forms plus Taeguek Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang for 3 sessions this week. 

If you are having trouble with memorization - try using the Forms Cards which can be found at this link: 
http://bbcandidate.blogspot.com/p/documents-links-and-resources.html

3. I have mentally reviewed my forms 3 times in the past week. You can say the forms out loud, write them down or walk through them in your head.

Those first three steps are a big indicator of who is a serious candidate.

4. I have all 3 curriculum forms (Taeguek Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang) memorized - meaning you can do the form on the floor alone without any long memory pauses and without any prompts.  

5.  I have Taeguek Ee Jang checked off.

6.  I have Taeguek Sah Jang checked off.

7.  I have Taeguek Yuk Jang checked off.

8. I have done 20 perfect pushups 3 times in the past week. 

9. I have done 50 round kicks on the bag 3 times this week.


10. I have done 10 crunches 5 ways for a total of 50 good crunches with pauses at the top, 3 times in the past week.

See this link on how to do Crunches 5 Ways:

http://bbcandidate.blogspot.com/p/crunches-5-ways.html

11. I have done 2 runs outside of class time in the past week. 

12. I have video taped myself doing Taeguek Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang and have viewed those tapes to see what I need to work on. Check your shoulders, foot placement, stances, hands, chambers, timing, etc. 

See this link for how to get a Taeguek Form checked off - print the document off and add it to your binder.
http://bbcandidate.blogspot.com/p/how-to-get-form-checked-off.html

13. I have written down two self-defense attack and counter combinations in my binder. 

No comments: