Saturday, May 20, 2017

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 27th May

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 27th May


1.  I created a "game plan" for each day I was at the dojo this week to make sure I was making progress on my One-Step questions this week.  I checked off items as I finished them so I know whether or not I should take a step forward.

2. I practiced my 6 Palchugi forms plus Taeguek Ee, Sah and Yuk Jang for 3 sessions this week. 

3. I have mentally reviewed my forms 3 times in the past week. You can say the forms out loud, write them down or walk through them in your head.

Those first three steps are a big indicator of who is a serious candidate.

4.  I have Taeguek Ee Jang checked off.

5.  I have Taeguek Sah Jang checked off.

6.  I have Taeguek Yuk Jang checked off.

7.  I have Palchugi Il Jang checked off.

8. I have done 25 perfect pushups 3 times in the past week. 

9. I have done 75 round kicks on the bag 3 times this week.


10. I have done 60 good crunches 3 times in the past week.

11. I have done 2 runs outside of class time in the past week. 

12. I have video taped myself doing the form I am trying to check off plus Palchugi Il Jang if they aren't the same.  Review the tapes to find the easy fixes.

13. I have written down three self-defense attack and counter combinations in my binder. 

14.  I have worked with my weapon to begin to try new tricks to add to my form.

No comments: