Saturday, June 10, 2017

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 17th June

One-Step Questions - Saturday, 17th June

1. I practiced the 12 lower forms 3 times this week - once for lock outs, once for height and once with a focus on arms and foot placement.  

2. I have mentally reviewed my forms 3 times in the past week. You can say the forms out loud, write them down or walk through them in your head.

3. I have Taeguek Ee Jang and Taeguek Sah Jang checked off.

4. I have Taeguek Yuk Jang checked off.

5. I have Palchugi Il Jang checked off.

6. I have done 40 pushups consecutively 3 times this week.  That means no stopping or dropping during the session.

7. I have done 150 round kicks on the bag 3 times this week.

8. I have done 75 good crunches 3 times in the past week.

9. I have done 2 runs outside of class time in the past week.

10. I have video taped myself doing the form I am trying to check off and have reviewed it for fixes.

11.  I have my board break combinations written in my binder.

12.  I have one board break combination memorized and can demo it at class this week.

13.  I have attended two or more of my sparring class requirments.

No comments: