Saturday, July 15, 2017

One-Step Questions for Saturday, 29th July 2017 - 11 Weeks to the Pre-Test

One-Step Questions - Saturday, 29th July - 11 Weeks to the Pre-Test

1. I practiced the 12 lower forms plus Taegeuk Chil Jang for 6 sessions in the past two weeks - once for lock outs, once for height and once with a focus on stances and arm placement.

2. I have mentally reviewed my forms 6 times in the past two weeks. You can say the forms out loud, write them down or walk through them in your head.

3. (SUMMER CHALLENGE) I practiced the 6 Palchugi forms in a row at my HIGHEST LEVEL of intensity followed immediately by 20 sprawls - 6 times in the past two weeks. This is separate from the forms practice above.

4. I have Taeguek Il, Sah and Yuk Jang checked off.

5. I have Palchugi Il Jang checked off.

6. I have Palchugi Sam Jang checked off.

7.  I have Palchugi Oh Jang checked off.

8. I have done 60 pushups 6 times in the past two weeks.

9. I have done 250 round kicks on the bag 6 times in the past two weeks.

10. I have done 100 good crunches 6 times in the past two weeks.

11. I have done 4 runs outside of class time in the past two weeks.

12. I have video taped myself doing the form I am trying to check off and have reviewed it for fixes.

13. I have my weapons form completed and written in my binder (Due July 22)

14.  I have half of my self-defense combos written in my binder (Due August 5th)

15.  I have physically practiced my self-defense combinations to check for flow and spacing.

16.  I practiced my board break combinations at least 2 times in the past two weeks.

No comments: